Day 42 -- Friday! YAY!

Yesterday, I enjoyed having lunch with Lisa and showing her my favorite antique store on Elm Street. She said she really wanted to have more artwork in her house, and I let her know that I buy a lot from antique stores for super cheap. She was able to find a couple of framed pictures she really liked, so I was happy about that.


Afterwards, I had fun going through the yard picking flowers to put in small vases throughout the house. That's always so fun to do all Spring, Winter and Fall.





It is supposed to rain most of the weekend, so I guess it's good we will be too busy to leave anyways. Looking forward to seeing everyone we were able to invite to Gumbo Fest. We are keeping in small, so Steve doesn't kill himself cooking. But I still think he is going to not be able to function come Monday morning. We shall see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!