Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!
It was nice to see that I received my first unemployment check deposit yesterday. I was certain I probably missed the deadline to post my jobs search information after I went to the meeting last Friday, but luckily I made it! Yay!
I went to the farm, which was pretty cool. Michelle was very busy, which was to be expected. It was fun to take see what goes into having a pasta sauce and pasta company. Too much work for me, personally! I don't think I would want all that responsibility.
I went to the farm, which was pretty cool. Michelle was very busy, which was to be expected. It was fun to take see what goes into having a pasta sauce and pasta company. Too much work for me, personally! I don't think I would want all that responsibility.
I also stopped by a cemetery on the way back home. It was pretty cool. The old cemeteries don't fascinate me as much as they used to, but I do enjoy walking around for a few minutes.
The rest of the day, I took a couple of walks and read my book. I also applied for about 4 other jobs.
Comments
Post a Comment