Day 15 - Time to Learn!
But first, I did some SPRING CLEANING!
I was drinking my morning tea in bed, looking at how unorganized my closets were in the bedroom. Staring at the piles of sheets thrown into the top of my closet shelf made me feel uneasy. So, since I had no set plans for this morning, I just started organizing.
There are many pins out there stating you should "use your pillow cases to keep your sheets neat and orderly". Of course, I don't even want to bother with learning how 'easy' it is to fold fitted sheets. That might be the case if you are patient, which I am not. So, I stuffed my sheets in various pillow cases. Then, I decided I would utilize the shelves where I have millions of Steve's hats sitting that never get worn, and a few pairs of shoes. The shelves will be a lot more user friendly, and the sheets will be much easier to access. For now, I can place all my boots up top since I won't be wearing those again until winter.
After I was finished with those closets, I decided to try and take on the one in my office. It was clean a year ago, but has since resulted in disarray, as always. I really needed to go through it, and purge a lot. So, what better time than when I'm not working to do it?
I managed to rearrange more, and place my extra PC in the closet, if I ever need it. I know these photos aren't very exciting, but it sure does feel nice to have the closet a little bit more orderly.
I was drinking my morning tea in bed, looking at how unorganized my closets were in the bedroom. Staring at the piles of sheets thrown into the top of my closet shelf made me feel uneasy. So, since I had no set plans for this morning, I just started organizing.
There are many pins out there stating you should "use your pillow cases to keep your sheets neat and orderly". Of course, I don't even want to bother with learning how 'easy' it is to fold fitted sheets. That might be the case if you are patient, which I am not. So, I stuffed my sheets in various pillow cases. Then, I decided I would utilize the shelves where I have millions of Steve's hats sitting that never get worn, and a few pairs of shoes. The shelves will be a lot more user friendly, and the sheets will be much easier to access. For now, I can place all my boots up top since I won't be wearing those again until winter.
What Pinterest says your sheets will look like:
How they really look-HA HA!
Boots and hats
After I was finished with those closets, I decided to try and take on the one in my office. It was clean a year ago, but has since resulted in disarray, as always. I really needed to go through it, and purge a lot. So, what better time than when I'm not working to do it?
I managed to rearrange more, and place my extra PC in the closet, if I ever need it. I know these photos aren't very exciting, but it sure does feel nice to have the closet a little bit more orderly.
Office Closet-lots of files which nicely fit on a shelf that the previous owner left in our basement. Works nicely in the closet for easier removal of boxes.
I really don't know why they don't have more shelves in closets. They always end up being such a crap hole, and nothing ever ends up being very organized.
And now to further my knowledge and make me more desirable as an employee, I am going to attempt WordPress! Here goes nothing!




the sheets in the pillowcases *seems* like a neat idea, but we change our pillowcases far more frequently than the sheets. We go through pillowcases about every 2 days.
ReplyDelete