Day 27 - Interview with Staffing Agency

Today started off well. I went to yoga class, came home and prepared for my interview.

I was able to wear my 'new to me' dress and shoes from Savers. That was really exciting. It always feels good to have a new outfit that looks great on you to give you a little boost of confidence.

The jobs sounds promising for the E-marketing Specialist. I should hear more on Monday if they would like to interview me. So, I am trying to keep in mind that my full-time unemployment status may have an abrupt ending next week. Which would be great. But I won't get my hopes up too high.

My schedule is all out of whack now, and I need to re-prioritize since my Friday was filled with interview preparation. I didn't get anything accomplished to have a stress free weekend.

And it didn't help that I volunteered to watch the neighbor's dog all weekend. Ha ha! Lucky is always so disappointed in his dog friends that end up staying overnight. They just are not interested AT ALL in playing with him. Makes me sad. But it also is a good reminder to me that it would be tough to find him a brother or sister since so many dogs aren't anything like him.

Copper was actually pretty easy to take care of, except for the fact that his one goal in life is to find a chipmunk or squirrel.

Copper-he had no problem stealing Lucky's beds. ha ha!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!