New Beginnings
Today is my last day at Tackle Marketing Group. I have been laid off, but that's okay. The company is basically closing its doors, and I am the last employee left.
It's bitter sweet, but I am looking forward to new opportunities. Starting next week, I will be looking for a new job full-time. I have had a few bites, and quite a few interviews. I might possibly be offered a part-time position in Concord, NH. So, I am pretty excited about that.
So, I will definitely be writing more often. Especially if I don't find a new job soon. Looking forward to spending lots of quality time with my hound! yay!
It's bitter sweet, but I am looking forward to new opportunities. Starting next week, I will be looking for a new job full-time. I have had a few bites, and quite a few interviews. I might possibly be offered a part-time position in Concord, NH. So, I am pretty excited about that.
So, I will definitely be writing more often. Especially if I don't find a new job soon. Looking forward to spending lots of quality time with my hound! yay!
good luck Amy! hug the pooch for me
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!
ReplyDelete