Day 4-Slow Moving

I know, it's only 10:30 am, but I am getting a very slow start today. Even when I am working, Thursdays are always very tough. It's tough to get out of bed. I don't know if it's just because the week is almost over, and I am just ready for the weekend or what. But I am tired, I hurt and basically don't want to do anything.

Which brings me to my goal of having a weekday list of to-dos. Right now, I just have a list of to-dos, but no set days or times. I just told myself I would need to mark off at least one item each day. Yesterday was pretty successful, and the to-dos for today will be to 1. go to the transfer station and 2. wash my car. I don't want to go too crazy each day, because the following days end up being long recoveries for me. I like to blame it on my self-diagnosed arthritis. But I have no idea why I don't have a whole lot of stamina. Just my natural sluggishness, I guess.

Sadly, I am still recovering from Monday's Zumba class. I knew that would probably be the case. I have to warm up to doing that much activity. And I went ahead and did the entire hour. As a result, I did not go to the gym yesterday like I had hoped. I will go to the 4:30 pm Yoga class. I just have to set an alarm to remind me, since I often get distracted and lose track of time when I am at home.

Another goal I have is to learn Wordpress while I have the free time. I will be more marketable in my field I have some more web design experience under my belt. A majority of the jobs require it now, so I need to get that skill sooner rather than later. My current website has the option of editing it in Wordpress, so I log into it to see if I can feel my way around. And this morning, I signed up for free online training at www.wpbeginner.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!