Day 24 - Burnt out already? Yes, yes I am...
That's no surprise that I am tired of the being unemployed and looking for jobs. Especially since I have been job hunting for over two years now, maybe longer. I haven't really been keeping track. It's probably been more like 4 years. It gets so old, but at least I am getting weekly unemployment now.
My office is probably going to need to change. The current purple is just too mellow and dark for me to be in on a daily basis for long periods of time. Most likely, I am going to change the color of paint on the wall or buy a big tapestry to cover it up for the time being. I've been hunting for a tapestry that won't overstimulate my brain. Ironically, the one I have been contemplating is called "Magical Thinking Magic Eye Tapestry"
My office is probably going to need to change. The current purple is just too mellow and dark for me to be in on a daily basis for long periods of time. Most likely, I am going to change the color of paint on the wall or buy a big tapestry to cover it up for the time being. I've been hunting for a tapestry that won't overstimulate my brain. Ironically, the one I have been contemplating is called "Magical Thinking Magic Eye Tapestry"
Just not sure I will like it in-person. A large poster would work too. I just need to take the time to figure something out.
But what I think I might end up doing is hanging up my mother's lace table cloth from her wedding up there for now. I think that will do the trick!
I will be doing some freelancing this week, so I won't be eligible for unemployment. Luckily, that money doesn't go away when you aren't eligible from week to week. It's just put on hold until you start a new claim. But most likely if I work for this client this week, I will be doing production work next week. Some money is better than no money!

Comments
Post a Comment