Antique Time!
Most people think when you go "antiquing" you need to spend a lot of money. That's not the case when I go. Most often, I think I spend a total of $20 when I go. And more often than not, the stuff isn't even ANTIQUE!
I absolutely love to hang things on my walls. Since I didn't own my own home (in the past), I was always quite hestitant to ever put too many holes in the walls. But now that I have grown accustomed to this home ownership stuff (6 yrs now), I can't seem to find enough things to hang on my wall!
So, usually when I go to an antique store, I end up buying cute little things, and idealy, things that hang on the wall.
Here's the cute stuff I came across this weekend.
I absolutely love to hang things on my walls. Since I didn't own my own home (in the past), I was always quite hestitant to ever put too many holes in the walls. But now that I have grown accustomed to this home ownership stuff (6 yrs now), I can't seem to find enough things to hang on my wall!
So, usually when I go to an antique store, I end up buying cute little things, and idealy, things that hang on the wall.
Here's the cute stuff I came across this weekend.
Cute little Mexican plates ($1 each)
|
![]() |
| Placed them in the mudroom with a couple of other terra cotta pieces from Mexico. |
![]() |
| Shelf ($8) |
![]() |
| eye washer ($6) This is an antique. |







Comments
Post a Comment