It's a little bit CHILLY OUT THERE!

This is a random blog. It amuses me, so I wanted to share.

My Chevy Malibu has this amazing feature. It auto-starts. I know this isn't anything new, but I absolutely LOVE it in the winter time.


What I find amusing--I am always sure to turn on the heater/defroster full blast before I even pull into my parking spot when I make it to work. However, when I pull into our driveway at home, I NEVER remember to turn it on to be ready for my morning commute.

The reason why? I am always thinking about leaving work, my lovely evenings at home with my family. Going to work is always such a drag.

My life does not revolve around my job like so many other people in this world, and I am totally fine with that.

Tomorrow's Blog Subject: Tissues...how many do you use a day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!