TASTY Cheap Meal
Last night, I was in a hurry--didn't really want to cook anything that took much time.
So, I picked up some:
Throw it all together in a 8x8 pan or something close to that size. Cook 30 min at 450 degrees. Serves 4-5 SO TASTY! and easy!! Highly recommend keeping these things on hand for nights you don't want to cook. Nice alternative to just plain ole spaghetti.
So, I picked up some:
- Archer Farms Arrabiata sauce (Target brand)--love this-has a bit of a spicy kick
- Pede Frozen Stuffed Shells (found at Hannaford)
- mozzarella cheese for topping
Throw it all together in a 8x8 pan or something close to that size. Cook 30 min at 450 degrees. Serves 4-5 SO TASTY! and easy!! Highly recommend keeping these things on hand for nights you don't want to cook. Nice alternative to just plain ole spaghetti.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete