Oh, the nice long pain free streak is over
So, I honestly thought I HAD FIGURED OUT MY DIGESTION ISSUES! I was so psyched!
I thought I had narrowed it down to dairy milk and alcohol. Such a bummer. I had about 4 months of freedom! It was fun while it lasted.
At first, I just tried only organic dairy milk, then I tried changing over to Almond and/or Soy. That seemed to be the answer...temporarily anyways... But alas, my stomach issues have returned.
Back to the drawing board on what is causing my issues, I guess. I bet it is processed foods. I just need to stop eating cereal all together. I just like it SOOOOOO MUCH! ha ha!
and possibly my daily dose of tea...that might have to be lowered too...
That's enough whining for the day.
I thought I had narrowed it down to dairy milk and alcohol. Such a bummer. I had about 4 months of freedom! It was fun while it lasted.
At first, I just tried only organic dairy milk, then I tried changing over to Almond and/or Soy. That seemed to be the answer...temporarily anyways... But alas, my stomach issues have returned.
Back to the drawing board on what is causing my issues, I guess. I bet it is processed foods. I just need to stop eating cereal all together. I just like it SOOOOOO MUCH! ha ha!
and possibly my daily dose of tea...that might have to be lowered too...
That's enough whining for the day.
Comments
Post a Comment