Starting Small

For the few of you that actually do read my blog, my apologies for not writing over the last 3 or so months. As many have said before "I wrote lots of blogs in my mind, but never wrote them down," ...from saving money to decorating to more green girl achievements&gt.... there have been lots of cool things that would've been blog worthy. However, I have had this ridiculous fear that I am wasting my time and others by writing a blog. If it helps me, it isn't a waste. If it helps others, that's even better!!

So, now I need to start small. Because every time I decide "YES! This is going to be a great thing for me to write down," I panic, thinking I just can't collect my thoughts well enough to share with others. Shame on me for lacking the confidence to do something I truly love and find great satisfaction in doing; and all it costs me is an hour or so of my life a week, if that...

One of the great achievements I made during MIA time was painting and decorating my office they way I have always dreamed over the past couple of years.
The black blob with a tail is my dog showing me his satisfaction of the room
by doing his happy dog rolling and grunting.
Very happy with how it turned out. Steve thinks it is too GIRLY!
It's my office, so who cares what he thinks?
 
 
Work has been crazy weird, but that's okay. I am now the only employee at Tackle Marketing. It's quite odd, and I hope it is only temporary. I lost one of my best friends and coworkers, Dana. He went to Florida for a new chapter in his life. He has wanted to move there for a few years now, and I am very happy that he made his dream come true! We will keep in touch, but nothing like being together 5x a week for the past five years.
 
My favorite season is here, so I hope to take lots of photos of the foliage. However, I spend less and less time behind the camera these days. I have just gotten quite lazy in the past few months. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I am definitely less anxious, which is wonderful.
 
So, here I am. I plan on blogging again regularly. Hopefully, I will keep at it.

 

Comments

  1. i feel the same way. i have about 20 or so posts in draft and but i'm all meh, who cares.

    and your office looks amazing. i love the colors and the window corner. well done. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to start doing the "draft" thing, so I can come back later to finish them up too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!