Venturing out of the comfort zone

I absolutely LOVE wild crazy, bohemian, eclectic interior designs.
But I am SCARED TO DEATH to decorate that way.


Over the years, I have started small. One piece here, another one there,
but I can't get myself to get BRIGHT BOLD Exciting Colors
(like the blog redesign).

Gorgeous Designs, Colors and Patterns.

Our recent furniture purchase came along with a store credit-
that had to be used before we left the store.
We had to pick something out, and we were limited to what
was on the show room floor. We could never agree on anything,
so we finally compromised on pillows.


LOTS AND LOTS of pillows.

Nothing else was affordable with the $300-ridiculous I know.
Not even LAMPS! Lamps were outrageous!

I told myself I would eventually buy or make pillow covers
to give the living room a little more
personality. And I finally found one that I
Photoshopped in that didn't look too drastic of a change.

Yeah! So, here is my grand purchase (2 of them).

Browns and greens--Still those SAFE colors.
But the design is pretty cool, right?

And here it is Photoshopped on the couch.
Low resolution, of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!