Moon Cup Review - UPDATED
NOT SATISFIED.
I would suggest one that has a smaller rim. Oh my goodness. It is not comfortable to remove at all. I tried using it for three days, and it didn't get any easier. :(
Luckily, I emailed the manufacturer, GladRags, and they said I could return it and exchange it for the Lunette. It should be more comfortable for me-as it has a softer silicone and smaller rim.
The downside is it cost TWICE as much at the Moon Cup. rrrrr.... So I have to pay the difference.
Lunette Review will be next month. :)
I would suggest one that has a smaller rim. Oh my goodness. It is not comfortable to remove at all. I tried using it for three days, and it didn't get any easier. :(
Luckily, I emailed the manufacturer, GladRags, and they said I could return it and exchange it for the Lunette. It should be more comfortable for me-as it has a softer silicone and smaller rim.
The downside is it cost TWICE as much at the Moon Cup. rrrrr.... So I have to pay the difference.
Lunette Review will be next month. :)
oof.
ReplyDeleteI got my money back-which is totally gross-but heck-if they will take it back, why the heck not?
ReplyDeleteI am trying the Lunette this month! Hope it has better results than the last menstrual cup!
ReplyDelete