Latest Green Girl Action: Rechargeable Razor

It was that time again...I was out of razors. Being the cheap gal that I am, I like to just buy disposable ones. But about a year ago, I decided I should start buying the ones with replaceable razor heads. But I just HATE spending $10-12 on 4 heads. That just really hurts my feelings.

After staring at all of the razor head replacements for a good five minutes -- dreading wasting another $15 on 4 of them, I decided to venture over to the rechargeable ones. The first one I saw was $50. Ouch. What if I don't like it? I really don't want to spend that kind of money on a razor. So, I kept looking. I found one that was $10 and another that was $25. So, I went for the middle of the road--$25 one.


I can't say that I am that impressed with how smooth my legs are after using it. But it sure is nifty to be able to do it without water. I end up taking it into various rooms and start shaving away. ha ha! But I have gotten lazy about it. Seems like my legs are hairier now than ever, because I forget to do it now-because I am not doing it in the shower. 

I haven't tried it on my pits or my special lady part either-still using the ole trusty razor in the shower for those things. Hey, at least my pits aren't hairy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!