What did I just put on my face?

A friend of mine, Sudha, gave me some facial masks from India a year or so ago. Since it was a powder that I had to mix with water, I have been to lazy to give it a try any sooner.

Today, I decided I would give it a shot. I have No IDEA what it is, other than what it says on the packaging. It doesn't have ingredients listed either. That's quite odd. That makes me want to look it up online just to see what the heck I just put on my face.

This is what it says online:
Banjaras Tulsi Powder This is one of the medical herbs which nature has given us. It helps preservation and enhancement of beauty. Tulsi powder when rubbed on face like a talcum powder removes light and dark spots on the face and when applied as a paste it opens up the pores of skin flushing out dirt in them through perspiration leaving the skin radiant, soft, clear and free from odoriferous (really--odoriferous--never heard that one before--odors, I have) substances.

After applying, I see online that I should let it dry for an hour! WOW!
That seems like a long time, but okay. I guess I have no place to be.


Terribly application, I know. ha ha!
Let's see if it doesn't anything miraculous to my
blemishes and dark spots. Highly unlikely...

Didn't do anything dramatic to my face, so I wouldn't go searching to this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!