Super Foods
These are the best things to have in your diet.
I find that I am always trying to eat these things because
you read about them so often, and I have never felt better!
Super Foods are high in antioxidants and are supposedly beneficial in reducing the signs of aging.
I find that I am always trying to eat these things because
you read about them so often, and I have never felt better!
Super Foods are high in antioxidants and are supposedly beneficial in reducing the signs of aging.
- red wine, water, and green tea
- avocado, broccoli, onions, peppers, soy, spinach, and sprouts, hot peppers, leeks, daikon radishes
- açai, apples, blueberries, pomegranates, pumpkin, kiwi, oranges,and tomatoes
- wild salmon, turkey, eggs
- beans, barley, seeds, nuts, lentils, oats, walnuts and buckwheat
- cinnamon, dark chocolates, garlic, honey, extra virgin olive oil ("cold pressed"), sea salt, yogurt; kefir
- sea vegetables, irish moss, umeboshi plums, wheat grass, miso
Comments
Post a Comment