Fall
A Re-post, because I like it. It will be here before you know it!
Why I love Fall:
1. Temperature-I just love that it is getting so cool outside. It’s so crisp and lovely. You just can’t stop sniffing the air, because it is so light and wonderful.
2. Changing wardrobes- Out with the summer crap and in with the nice warm clothesI am not a fan of my discolored pale & liver spotted body, so if I can cover it up-It’s even better! Ha ha! Everything about it-the coats, scarves, warms socks, etc…it’s so fun.
3. Comfortable Shoes-I am one who has to wear sandals in the Summer. However, as I get older, my feet are extremely uncomfortable in them. They are so sore, that when I wake up in the morning, all I want to do is collapse when I try to get up and walk around. It doesn’t help that I have hardwood floors. However, I will take hardwood over carpet any day now that I realize how much easier they are to keep clean and free of yuckiness.
4. The FIREPLACE! I can’t tell you how relaxing it is to just be snuggled up in a nice warm blanket sitting in front of a roaring fire.
5. Hiking—I absolutely love being outdoors. And you can be outdoors as long as you want in the Fall. It is the perfect temperature.
6. NO BUGS! Self-explanatory on that one. Except we do occasionally have some because of the firewood
7. Pumpkin scented and Flavored EVERYTHING
8. Snow is on its way-meaning SKI TIME!
9. HALLOWEEN—Fun times all around there
10. Baking Season
11. The Colors—Nothing better than the turning leaves—just a wonderful explosion of color-that you just want to be outside all day long and adventure to see the next beautiful group of leaves.
I am sure there are many other reasons why I love fall, but this is just a few of the many reasons I can’t get enough of it.
Comments
Post a Comment