don't try this at home...
-well, you can, but be CAREFUL!
I was playing around last night with some yoga poses. Decided to do tripod, then into head stand... Well, I got into my head stand, then lost my balance. Of course, I usually do this stuff next to a wall. That way, I can balance easier-and have something to lean against if need be. But last night, I did not have a wall.
Needless to say, I ended up losing my balance twisting my neck and falling down. Dang it. My neck hurts today. I wonder why?!!!
image source
I was playing around last night with some yoga poses. Decided to do tripod, then into head stand... Well, I got into my head stand, then lost my balance. Of course, I usually do this stuff next to a wall. That way, I can balance easier-and have something to lean against if need be. But last night, I did not have a wall.
Needless to say, I ended up losing my balance twisting my neck and falling down. Dang it. My neck hurts today. I wonder why?!!!
image source

Comments
Post a Comment