Codie's Coming to Visit

Oh my gosh. I did not think I would stress so much about my niece's visit. I just want everything to be perfect, and I want her to have a wonderful time.

So, the basement is such a mess. I am embarrassed by it, and have yet to do much about its status. So, I at least purchased a new bedding set for the bedroom. We also have an area rug down there that almost fits the entire space since the floor is still just CONCRETE! We ripped out the carpet when that room flooded after our dehumidifier stopped working.

I want to paint the room, but I am not sure I am going to get it all done. I also want to paint the horrid bathroom too. We shall see what I end up doing. I am sure it won't be as much as I would like.

My plan is to take her to Salem. She loves witches and scary things, so it's the perfect place to take her!
I only have three days with her, so I have to make the most of it.

But what worries me the most is I only have ONE weekend to prepare before she gets here. That means I need to get on the ball and do more during the week.

Breathe....stay calm...relax....YOU CAN DO IT! I hope...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!