VERY EXCITED!

I have been doing these online workouts, bodyrock.tv, and I absolutely love these workouts! They are very short, and always different. It's exciting how challenging they are, so you are never bored with any particular mundane routine.

Since I have been doing these exercises off and on for a few months now, I decided I would finally invest in the dip station. YEAH! I am looking forward to achieving kick ass arms! WOO HOO! It's about time. The chick on the videos, Zuzana, is so sweet. Her body is awesome, but I never would want to be that RIGID!

These one arm downward dogs aren't as hard as I thought they would be. Very challenging tho. Don't get me wrong, I don't do as many reps as Zuzana. It's also kind of cool to watch the videos, because you see how hard it is for even her to do these exercises. So, you don't feel so bad that you are dying after you do them, because she is suffering along with you!

If you check out the site, you can see BURPEES AROUND THE WORLD!

ha ha! Burpees are another thing that are fun and challenging to do. I do them at random times around the house and at work (when the boys have left). I have discovered they are easier to do if you spread your legs out wider.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!