I decided I should do some fun things today, since it is my last day of not working full-time. I enjoyed a pedicure, which was very nicely done. I prefer going to a hair salon to get my nails done, but most of them were closed today. So, I ended up at a nail salon. I always worry about the cleanliness of those salons, but I went anyways. Afterwards, I went to Goodwill and found a few more things that I can wear to work. Since the boss seems to be concerned about her employees dressing 'too casual,' I decided I should invest in a few dressier looking outfits, because I totally was super relaxed at Tackle Marketing. I was wearing flip flops, t-shirts and capris a lot during the Summer. I found a couple of really adorable dresses. One is a bit snug, so I will have to spend some time trying to slim down for it to be comfortable. But I am very pleased with my purchases. Of course, I had to take Lucky for one more long drive since he really cannot walk that much anymore without l...
I remember Crystal and Melissa :) What about your sugar glider, I forget it's name. But I do remember coming to OSU to get it because you got caught with it in your dorm room, or something like that, lol!!
ReplyDeleteMaynard was my first sugar glider.
ReplyDeleteSigmund was my second one. Yes, Kappa told on me about the pet. MEANY!