My wish came true...

All I wanted for my birthday was a cake, which my MIL was so thoughtful in ordering, paying for and having Steve pick it up at Frederick's Pastries in Bedford.
It is might tasty too. I am still eating it.


But cake was not the main thing I wanted. I wanted my dog to be cancer free! And I got that wonderful news today. His biopsies were free and clear of any infections or cancer.


HOORAY! Now, to celebrate, I will be making some Glühwein.

We had some mulled wine at the German Restaurant in Hooksett last weekend, and it was SPECTACULAR! It's my new favorite winter drink. I am going to attempt to make my own with a recipe I found online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!