Will I ever learn?

Every time I think I am feeling better, I screw it up again. So, I was feeling pretty darn good yesterday, so I pushed the envelope on what I could eat.
Today, I am suffering. BAD. Lots of stomach pain. All I can do is read online what to do for my gastritis. I just have to stop trying to eat the things I want, and eat the things I should be eating in order to get better.
A few days ago, I bought some daily probiotic pills. As usual, I think "Oh, I have something that will help me eat whatever I want!" And then I suffer.
It wouldn't be so hard if I didn't have to worry about what I need to fix Steve to eat. If I would just let him figure out what he wants to eat and me do the same. And STOP eating and drinking things that are a NO NO, MAYBE I would get better! I just can't do it for too many days in a row, or I feel like I am going to go crazy limiting what I can and cannot eat.
Darn it.
Comments
Post a Comment