food journal


Probably the most boring journal you could ever have---
a food journal!

But at least it is pretty.


So I write down what I eat, what medicines I have been taking and what I weight these days in this lovely little journal. It is helping me figure out what I can and cannot eat. It seems to be helping! And I still do my online research for Gastritis to see what other things I can take or omit from my diet.

One thing that really seems to help is
coconut milk.


It's not what you think-Don't let that "SO DELICIOUS" fool you!


It isn't all yummy and delicious like your typical coconut milk. Not the kind you buy for baking. It is in the organic section next to all the soy and lactose free milks. It has no sugar, and it is STILL high in fat. But IT WORKS! And that is all that matters. And it is a good thing that it isn't yummy, because then you would drink too much of it.

Comments

  1. My tummy has been doing well ever since I got back from Oklahoma! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!