Latest Tree Hugging Actions

In the past few months, I started doing the following things to have less of an impact on our environment

  • Trash size and bag size shrunk to a 1 gallon bag. No use in using a larger trash can and bag when I have no trash to put in it!
  • Recycled toilet paper, paper towels, tissues (this is actually a restart. I stopped buying the eco-friendly towels, tp for a brief period as it was not available at Wal-mart. It is NOW! Thank you SCOTTS!)
  • We have been composting for several months now
  • Sulfate Free shampoo!
  • For the past year I have been using bar soap instead of shower gel
  • Recycled aluminum foil and eco friendly ziploc bags
  • Eco friendly laundry detergent, dish soap and dishwasher soap
  • More fuel efficient car bought in March 2010
I am sure there are more things, but I cannot think of them at the moment.

YEAH!
Go GREEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!