8 more days


Been doing a lot of reading about Gastritis. One of the things suggested to omit from your diet is black tea-and caffeinated tea. Yesterday was my first day without it. And I have read it takes 9 days to be free of this horrible addiction.

Hopefully it will help me out with these stomach issues. As I drank about 22-24 oz of tea every morning, and sometimes more in the afternoon if I was feeling tired.

My follow-up appointment is next Wednesday. My doctor should give me more advice on how I should change my diet in order to have a pain free tummy.
Oh, that day cannot get here fast enough!

Comments

  1. So I had a cup of tea today at home. YEAH CAFFEINE!!I feel normal today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!