Transitioning to Fall

This past week has been lovely (5 days). My stomach hasn't been hurting so much, the weather is nice and cool, and I have been in great spirits.

Life is good...

And when life is good and can't seem to get any better, something bad always happens. So, I try to remind myself of that when I get on that cloud nine-that euphoria of happiness.

Something always happens ... when I stop thanking God for my blessings ... or at least it seems that way. And don't take that the wrong way. I NEVER think people deserve the bad things that might happen to them. I don't think it's someone's punishment or whatever. I just have higher standards for my own personal attitude, always trying to be humble.

Now is the time to try and give back to this world that has blessed me with so many precious opportunities.

Giving back is either through:
  • donating items I don't use anymore to a thrift store or homeless shelter
  • thinking about my loved ones, and trying to see if I may be of assistance in anyway
  • looking for better ways to reduce, reuse and recycle and implementing that knowledge
  • getting back into the habit of church on Sunday mornings, so I can be more aware of the needs of others in my community and abroad
  • checking back into life and making sure I am not overlooking things that need to get done
All of these things happen when I make lists. I gotta write things down, or I undoubtedly will forget.

So here is my list! I had one in my head lately, just hadn't taken the time to write it down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!