A random act of kindness
A child is all alone. She’s sitting on the curb at a bus station. And this girl is sobbing. A woman sees this child. She can tell she is in pain, and she decides to reach out. Even though this woman does not know this child, she goes to her to console her. She asks her what’s wrong.
Little did she know, this little girl has been missing for a week. This little girl has run away from her family. The family is at their wits end, doing everything they can to try and find her. The FBI knows the area where she is-but they have not found her yet.
Because this woman reached out to this child she did not know, she brought this missing child's case to a close. She convinced Onna to go to the police station and let them know she ran away from home.
Little did this woman know how important this move she made was reaching out to Onna. Hundreds of people have been praying for her, hoping that she would come home safely. And now she will.
I have this quote framed in my home:
“No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted.” -Aesop
Even though I always try to lend a helping hand whenever I see it needed, I will, and I hope you do too, reach out; no matter how busy your life might be at that very moment. You never know how important that one small act of kindness is to hundreds of people on this Earth.

Onna and her mother, Ramona
Little did she know, this little girl has been missing for a week. This little girl has run away from her family. The family is at their wits end, doing everything they can to try and find her. The FBI knows the area where she is-but they have not found her yet.
Because this woman reached out to this child she did not know, she brought this missing child's case to a close. She convinced Onna to go to the police station and let them know she ran away from home.
Little did this woman know how important this move she made was reaching out to Onna. Hundreds of people have been praying for her, hoping that she would come home safely. And now she will.
I have this quote framed in my home:
“No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted.” -Aesop
Even though I always try to lend a helping hand whenever I see it needed, I will, and I hope you do too, reach out; no matter how busy your life might be at that very moment. You never know how important that one small act of kindness is to hundreds of people on this Earth.

Onna and her mother, Ramona
Comments
Post a Comment