It saddens me

...that people feel this way about most devout Christians.


And I don't want people to feel this way. But if you try to witness in any way, you scare people off. So, I try to witness in subtle ways. Let people know that you don't have to do what the stereotypical Christian does to be a follower of Jesus Christ. But I still feel at a loss for words when it comes to standing up for my beliefs. I don't want to say the wrong thing or offend anyone.


God loves you no matter what. Plain and simple.
All you have to do is believe.

And I truly believe even if you don't believe in Him,
He loves you and will still save you anyways-despite your bull-headedness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!