Fish OIL BAD!!

So, I read all these good things about taking fish oil pills-
--that they increase your metabolism
--help you loose weight
--great for the brain

But what they don't tell you, and I just put two and two together are:
--Fishy burps
- I did not have this issue
--Stomach upsets
- YES! BAD UPSETS almost the entire time
--Increased risk of bleeding- uh oh
--Mercury poisoning --YIKES-SERIOUSLY?!!
Other potential side effects
• Belching, flatulence, nausea, diarrhea, and bloating may occur. Sometimes
these reactions develop as a result of poor quality in the supplement manufacturing--tryswitching brands if you suspect this is the cause.
I bought Market BasketBrand

• In other cases the body has problems processing oils in general due to
poor bile acid production or other intestinal problems; try reducing the dose
dramatically and slowly increasing it over time.

• Suppression of immune and inflammation responses, and consequently, to
decreased resistance to infections and increased susceptibility to
opportunistic bacteria

But, in the tons of studies done on the effects of Omega-3 in human biology,
none of these side effects have been found to be scientifically conclusive.

Perhaps the greatest risk of fish oil Omega-3 supplementation is heavy
metal poisoning by the body's accumulation of traces of heavy metals, which
may be found in less refined fish oil supplements. THAT’S SCARY!!

According to the experts, the solution to safe use of fish oil is to ensure
that the oil is pure.

Okay-so I better quit taking them. Hopefully this will resolve my terrible stomach upsets!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!