Trying to set the tone

As always, when I see many a photo of my current self, I get very disappointed with my figure. It also motivates me to try harder to loose weight. Which is good in most ways, but I hate disliking my figure. So, I am going to start doing the following things to hopefully get myself back into shape.
  1. Eat a high protein and fiber breakfast each morning to help curb my snack cravings throughout the day.
  2. Taking two flights of stairs (always skipping every other one) to go to the restroom. I lost a ton of weight in college by taking the stairs all the time, so maybe it will help me now-even though it isn't five flights. Two is better than none!
  3. Still going to my aerobics classes on a regular basis and maybe trying to go to some spinning ones once in a while.
  4. Joining the NH Hiking club so I have no excuses on having no one to hike with on the weekends. Someone will always be there to join me then!
  5. Just trying to eat less-this is always a toughy for me!
Another motivator will be to actually get on the scales. I always avoid them, but if I keep an eye on what I weigh, I will be more inclined to stay on track.

I am still having a hard time with my stomach. So that is a plus and a minus as well. It makes me not eat as much, but it also helps me stay conscience of what I should and shouldn't eat.

Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Good luck! Seeing pictures of myself always re-motivates me, too. I have a good 'WTF' picture of me on the fridge as well as one from right before I got married ... man, I was hot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!