This too shall pass

After a week-long bout of what I think is the stomach flu, I decided to go to the doctor. I very rarely ever go to the doctor, because I never get sick. But I had heard from a few people that some stomach flu was going around, so I thought after Sharon told me she was feeling bad I should get myself checked out.

After diagnosing myself with the internet I even went home early yesterday thinking I should go home and "rest it out" since that was what was suggested. I took a two-hour long nap, and still felt kind of icky.

This morning, I get up feeling nauseous, but it passed when I ate a bowl of cereal. I did my usual dishes, email, bill-paying and bathing before I headed to the doctor for my 8 o'clock appt.

As I suspected, she said "It seems like you have a virus, and it will pass in a couple of days."
Great, I wasted my morning with you for 2 whole minutes to tell me something I already knew.


This is why I don't go to the doctor...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!