More Job Opportunity Excitement
Wow! I have had so many jobs to apply for in the past few weeks. What we thought would be a time I couldn't find anything has been looking quite well.
I decided to set up my profile on Creative Hotlist, and that seems to have been a very good decision. I have already received a message from a marketing group in Nashua who wants to do a phone interview tomorrow. I have been checking out this marketing group's web page, and I am super excited that most of their clients are non-profit agencies. This is the kind of design work I love to do. It is for a good cause, not swaying people to purchase a pair of shoes.
I have also applied for a position doing the layout for an Arts & Antiques magazine. This is something else that really strikes my fancy too. If you know me, and most of you do, I absolutely love Art & Antiques.
The staffing agency also sent my resume to a law firm in Boston today. They think the firm will definitely be interested in interviewing me.
The other position I applied for that would be nice is one at Salem State College. I have experience in educational advertising, 3.5 years to be exact.
This weekend, I received a rejection e-mail from the radio. I was expecting one anyways. I don't have any web experience, and that was about 40% of the job. They needed someone they knew would know what they were doing. Never did hear back from the advertising agency, but I think I didn't want that job anyways. They didn't seem to be very nice people.
Things are looking pretty promising, so maybe before the end of the year I might have a full-time position again. It only took me 5-6 months to find one (I HOPE!)
I decided to set up my profile on Creative Hotlist, and that seems to have been a very good decision. I have already received a message from a marketing group in Nashua who wants to do a phone interview tomorrow. I have been checking out this marketing group's web page, and I am super excited that most of their clients are non-profit agencies. This is the kind of design work I love to do. It is for a good cause, not swaying people to purchase a pair of shoes.
I have also applied for a position doing the layout for an Arts & Antiques magazine. This is something else that really strikes my fancy too. If you know me, and most of you do, I absolutely love Art & Antiques.
The staffing agency also sent my resume to a law firm in Boston today. They think the firm will definitely be interested in interviewing me.
The other position I applied for that would be nice is one at Salem State College. I have experience in educational advertising, 3.5 years to be exact.
This weekend, I received a rejection e-mail from the radio. I was expecting one anyways. I don't have any web experience, and that was about 40% of the job. They needed someone they knew would know what they were doing. Never did hear back from the advertising agency, but I think I didn't want that job anyways. They didn't seem to be very nice people.
Things are looking pretty promising, so maybe before the end of the year I might have a full-time position again. It only took me 5-6 months to find one (I HOPE!)
Comments
Post a Comment