Office Administrator
Last week, I interviewed for an office administrator position. It entails a lot of accounting work, data entry and some graphic design. I don't have any experience in accounting, but I have experience in the other two.
So, apparently that was enough for the employer to decide I could do that job!
I am being hired on a 3 week trial basis, which I really like. That will give me a chance to decide if this is a position I will like, and for the employer to decide if she thinks I am a good fit, etc...
Unfortunately, it is a big pay cut. However, I have done the research to find out that graphic designers really don't make that much money in New Hampshire. I was very fortunate at my last job to be paid as much as I did, and I didn't have a whole lot of responsibility. Some money is definitely better than no money at all. And unemployment really doesn't pay very well.
The job will be a great new learning experience too, which is always nice. Having a job where you aren't learning anything gets super old and very draining. I don't want to go into too much detail of where I will be working just yet. But it has to do with the fireplaces and barbecue. Weird, right? Now, I bet you are very curious.
More to come!!
So, apparently that was enough for the employer to decide I could do that job!
I am being hired on a 3 week trial basis, which I really like. That will give me a chance to decide if this is a position I will like, and for the employer to decide if she thinks I am a good fit, etc...
Unfortunately, it is a big pay cut. However, I have done the research to find out that graphic designers really don't make that much money in New Hampshire. I was very fortunate at my last job to be paid as much as I did, and I didn't have a whole lot of responsibility. Some money is definitely better than no money at all. And unemployment really doesn't pay very well.
The job will be a great new learning experience too, which is always nice. Having a job where you aren't learning anything gets super old and very draining. I don't want to go into too much detail of where I will be working just yet. But it has to do with the fireplaces and barbecue. Weird, right? Now, I bet you are very curious.
More to come!!
congratulations & good luck!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!
ReplyDelete