No more counting.

Enough counting. Too depressing to keep up with for sure!

We had a nice Labor Day weekend. Steve was able to get the Camaro running. This was a very exciting moment since we thought he might have to replace the entire motor. We were able to take a couple of joy rides to get some ice cream, which is something we really enjoy doing together when the weather is nice. Lucky loves it as well.

Today, I took a nice walk up and down our ginormous hill. It is always fun to see how pretty the neighbors yards are doing. The azaleas are gorgeous this time of year.

My white one is the only one that usually does really well. I have two small ones that I moved to the back. but they are still just getting established. Here's an old detailed photo of my white azalea out front.



It's also been fun watching the lady slippers bloom. 
I discovered these wild orchids at the top of our hill last year. 


No news on the job front. I do have a Work in Action orientation tomorrow, which is hopefully going to give me some on the job training opportunities. But you have to be out of work for over 14 weeks to qualify. Hmmm...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!