Day 39 & 40 -- Another Interview Day
Day 39
Before I prepared for my interview, I was able to run to the store for a few things, and scored some prosciutto that was mislabeled as ham for $1.39. That was awesome.
I really enjoyed my interview with the Union Leader. My first impression of the interviewer was a very kind and easy going lady. I already felt better in the first five minutes than I did at the other interview the day before.
Afterwards, I decided to stop by Savers again, and see if I could find another interview dress. I didn't find an interview dress, but I found a book and an adorable 'little black dress' that is very figure flattering. I can't wait to wear it. I love the neckline especially.
Day 40
Ah, it was nice not having to get up and get ready for anything this morning. Today was all about getting stuff done for the weekend.
I hadn't been to the transfer station in probably a month if not two. I had a lot to recycle and trash. I had gone through the closets a few months back and found any and all boxes I felt like I needed to keep for shipping purposes, etc... Most were rather small, so most likely would never end up being used for anything.
The extended cab of the truck was filled to the top with recycling. And the back was mostly recycling too, and our old vacuum cleaner from college that I finally decided I should take to its final resting place.
Afterwards, I took a very heavy empty bottle of CO2 to Air Gas, so I could get a full, even HEAVIER bottle of CO2, so we can have carbonated beverages this weekend.
That totally wore me out. So, I ended the afternoon with a restful nap. Now, I am revived to spend the evening with the man. It's so nice out, We may end up eating out on the back porch. Spring is here! And I am loving it!
Before I prepared for my interview, I was able to run to the store for a few things, and scored some prosciutto that was mislabeled as ham for $1.39. That was awesome.
I really enjoyed my interview with the Union Leader. My first impression of the interviewer was a very kind and easy going lady. I already felt better in the first five minutes than I did at the other interview the day before.
Afterwards, I decided to stop by Savers again, and see if I could find another interview dress. I didn't find an interview dress, but I found a book and an adorable 'little black dress' that is very figure flattering. I can't wait to wear it. I love the neckline especially.
Day 40
Ah, it was nice not having to get up and get ready for anything this morning. Today was all about getting stuff done for the weekend.
I hadn't been to the transfer station in probably a month if not two. I had a lot to recycle and trash. I had gone through the closets a few months back and found any and all boxes I felt like I needed to keep for shipping purposes, etc... Most were rather small, so most likely would never end up being used for anything.
The extended cab of the truck was filled to the top with recycling. And the back was mostly recycling too, and our old vacuum cleaner from college that I finally decided I should take to its final resting place.
Afterwards, I took a very heavy empty bottle of CO2 to Air Gas, so I could get a full, even HEAVIER bottle of CO2, so we can have carbonated beverages this weekend.
That totally wore me out. So, I ended the afternoon with a restful nap. Now, I am revived to spend the evening with the man. It's so nice out, We may end up eating out on the back porch. Spring is here! And I am loving it!

Comments
Post a Comment