Day 32 -- Let me think...
I am trying to remember what all happened yesterday. It is such a haze. I woke up much later than usual. I was exhausted from all the yard work I did on Tuesday. I did receive a call from a place I applied earlier in the week, but they wanted to tell me up front they only paid $12/hr. So, I let her know that I would not be interested, even though I could still draw unemployment since it was a part-time job.
Since Spring is here, I have been very curious to know if the trees near my previous job location were in bloom. So, I decided to take the drive and hope that I could get a few good shots with my nice camera. Alas, the only ones really blooming were surrounding the McDonald's.
Since Spring is here, I have been very curious to know if the trees near my previous job location were in bloom. So, I decided to take the drive and hope that I could get a few good shots with my nice camera. Alas, the only ones really blooming were surrounding the McDonald's.
And the Weeping Cherry is in its final stages in my front yard.
I truly love seeing it through my front window every time I walk past it.


Comments
Post a Comment