Day 26 -- going to have to quit numbering these things

Or it's going to get super depressing!

Today, I spent a lot of time really digging deep into the job posting sites. I have been doing this for a while. I have been applying to jobs for things such as

  • Creative Communications Associate
  • Rights and Photo Research Coordinator
  • Entry Level Video Editor
  • Medical Records Coordinator
  • Email Marketing Specialist

Luckily, the last position is one that I think I might actually get hired to do for a contract position in Manchester, NH. I have an interview tomorrow with the staffing agency. When I was at Tackle, I did quite a bit of email marketing, which was a lot of fun. It's really cool to see who opens what link, and what time they did it, etc... very cool data collection going on in that realm. I also have gone to a seminar as well as watched a few online seminars for e-mail marketing. So, I do have some experience in it, even though I haven't sent out an actual e-newsletter in several months. I'm going to have to refresh my memory for sure. But it should come back to me rather quickly.

And if that position doesn't work out, they have a few more that I might be a good fit for as well. I have applied to a few staffing agency positions. I even spoke to one of the agencies on Friday. The guy told me he would follow-up with an in-person interview with me this week, but alas I have not heard back from him. I know I should call him, but I just don't feel like it.

Tomorrow, it will be Sunny!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!