Day 8 - Motivation
Over the weekend, I did purge quite a bit of things from the house that I plan on donating to Goodwill. Purging is always a good excuse to go to Goodwill. I am itching to go and see if I can find a cute interview outfit. I do have quite a few things that are new from the clothing swap I could wear, but I really want to wear something that is NOT black. Most of my interview clothing is black, and it is Spring! Who wants to wear black?
The plan for today is to go Goodwill, grocery shop, yoga and try to finish up as much as possible of our taxes. I always end up having Steve finish them, because I am always nervous that I may have left something out or entered something incorrectly. Luckily, you can log in and out and it saves what you have entered. Phew! Otherwise, our procrastination would be even more stressful.
The morning job search has not been very good. Not too many new jobs out there specifically for my skill set. I have got to start learning Word Press. Or figure out a new career field to entertain. Either way, I will have to learn something new. So I either have to teach myself or go back to school. And I hate to even consider the latter, because I hate school. The reason being is I have a terrible memory, resulting in a very poor testing ability.
So, I guess I shall hit the road and hunt for something Spring-like to wear for my Thursday evening interview!
The plan for today is to go Goodwill, grocery shop, yoga and try to finish up as much as possible of our taxes. I always end up having Steve finish them, because I am always nervous that I may have left something out or entered something incorrectly. Luckily, you can log in and out and it saves what you have entered. Phew! Otherwise, our procrastination would be even more stressful.
The morning job search has not been very good. Not too many new jobs out there specifically for my skill set. I have got to start learning Word Press. Or figure out a new career field to entertain. Either way, I will have to learn something new. So I either have to teach myself or go back to school. And I hate to even consider the latter, because I hate school. The reason being is I have a terrible memory, resulting in a very poor testing ability.
So, I guess I shall hit the road and hunt for something Spring-like to wear for my Thursday evening interview!
Comments
Post a Comment