Day 17 - Fun Stuff
The day has started off really well. I made some candles to share with friends.
I went to Savers and found some nice dress shoes and a dress. The black ones are pretty ugly, but they are wicked comfy. So, I decided I should get them because they were so comfortable. The dress is adorable too.
And I decided I could go to the antique store to look for a gift (jewelry) for my mother. I did find a ring I think she might like, but it is really out of my comfort zone on price right now.
And I couldn't pass up this BIG mug to replace the one I recently broke. Steve will be thrilled. ha ha!
At 1pm, I have a phone interview with a staffing agency for a defense company. Not my preference, but hey, it's something to put on my list for the unemployment office. I think they want someone with more of an illustration background, so that might mark me off the list of candidacy.
This afternoon, I shall take a nice walk and read some of "A Year in Provence." It was a book I bought because I had to redesign the cover for my Capstone Portfolio class in college. But I never actually read it.
Nice therapeutic FUN Day! Just what the doctor ordered.
I went to Savers and found some nice dress shoes and a dress. The black ones are pretty ugly, but they are wicked comfy. So, I decided I should get them because they were so comfortable. The dress is adorable too.
And I decided I could go to the antique store to look for a gift (jewelry) for my mother. I did find a ring I think she might like, but it is really out of my comfort zone on price right now.
And I couldn't pass up this BIG mug to replace the one I recently broke. Steve will be thrilled. ha ha!
At 1pm, I have a phone interview with a staffing agency for a defense company. Not my preference, but hey, it's something to put on my list for the unemployment office. I think they want someone with more of an illustration background, so that might mark me off the list of candidacy.
This afternoon, I shall take a nice walk and read some of "A Year in Provence." It was a book I bought because I had to redesign the cover for my Capstone Portfolio class in college. But I never actually read it.
Nice therapeutic FUN Day! Just what the doctor ordered.



Comments
Post a Comment