Day 16 - Change in Plans


As I started thinking about what I planned to do with my day, I realized I am not focusing enough on my mental health. I need to be doing things that I love more than I am during this time of freedom. My goals are oriented towards being productive, finding a job and not being too lazy. I have been taking time to have lunch with friends, but that's just not enough. I need more 'ME' fun time.

So, this week, I think that needs to be my main focus. Doing things I love, and relaxing some more. Fretting over finding a job and focusing almost all my time on doing things that are not fun, will result in burnout.

--Take Pictures--

The cell phone camera keeps me entertained a lot, but I haven't touched my nice camera in many months. I have been holding off due to the transition from Winter to Spring.

--Nature Walking--

I have done very little of this, and that really needs to be a daily occurrence.

--Socializing--

I will be visiting my friends farm this week, and I will be taking pictures as well.

--Antiquing and Thrift Shopping--

Even if I don't buy anything, I enjoy just looking around. 

So, this will be my focus this week. I will still be job hunting, of course. But not so much trying to enhance my skill set. That will be my focus next week after I get a nice week of fun things. Who knows, maybe this will be my last week of unemployment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!