No more stomach issues- FOR REAL this time!

Say hello to the healed belly! I have been doing well for the past 4 months with very little stomach issues.
It's been quite nice to not have to worry about every little thing I eat causing me to need to run to the toilet every hour and cramping constantly from bloating, etc... 

The LOWFODMAP diet was my first hard core attempt at healing my stomach. I was on that diet for 2 months, then once I felt fully healed, I started taking a probiotic again every day. Sustenex-now called Digestive Advantage. 

A few other things I am doing on a regular basis to keep the stomach acids working---
I put a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in my oatmeal every day. 


AND I have been adding lemon juice to my water as well.


All these things along with my limitation of garlic and onions have really helped me feel like a normal person again. I also limit my alcohol intake to a couple times a week. Wine especially seems to give me stomach issues. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!