aerial excitement

Thrilled! 
That's how I felt when I saw this introduction to aerial workshop
that is being offered in Manchester.  I signed up for two 90 minute workshops for $39, which seems like a steal to me. 

That is, if I am even able to do anything at all!
I have to say, I can't even do a pull up, so it's not very promising
--in the arm realm anyways. 


How wicked cool it would be to do these kinds of things??!


I have at least one friend that also purchased the workshops. Now, we just have to pick a date to go DO THIS! ha ha! Very cool. I can't wait. 

If nothing else, I think I will at least get a good laugh from it!


Comments

  1. That looks like so much fun!!! If I lived near you, I'd sign up and go, too!!! It would definitely rival the Glamour Shot adventure as the coolest thing ever, lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!