Save a tree, use a hankie
Tissues...
So, I decided I should start looking around for hankies. YES, use hankies. I know it sounds disgusting. But so are nasty @$$ snot rags! Heck, I wash them. I am not afraid! Don't get me wrong, I am not using these things for massive uncontrollable nose liquid. These are just for the sniffle here and there that you get when you are chilled or eat or drink something hot that causes it to run.
After looking around one of my favorite antique stores, I came across a box of about 10. I was so EXCITED! They were all so cute. And like anything, there is actually a demand for them. And now, I have a new thing I want to collect.
![]() |
| Yes, I know...they aren't very exciting. But they get the job done, right? |


Comments
Post a Comment