Pinterest

Pinterest was a super exciting new "addiction" when I started it last year. Bernadette told me about it, and I was instantly hooked.

Many people don't get it. That's probably because they aren't internet junkies, like me! The deep dark rabbit hole of the net always gets me lost into so many different worlds. The endless world of information has me hooked like a blood sucking leech that can't let go of its host.

Luckily, Pinterest does have its benefits. I have to say, I have never been more organized and productive (when I am not pinning, of course).  I reference it daily.

I use my boards for almost every aspect of my life. Work, Hopes, Dreams, Education, Inspiration, Recipes, Organization, Memories, Gift Ideas, Home Remodeling, Wish Lists, Cleaning Tips, Vacation Ideas...and so much more...

Because I am a very visual person, the images that link to your bookmarked hyperlink instantly remind you of what it is you were wanting to reference without even having to think. Visuals are quickly understood-and take less effort for the brain to recall information. At least, that's how it works for me.

Follow me, if you dare!

So, if you like to be organized, this is a great tool to help you out. And it can be accessed anywhere, since it's on the internet. :)

Comments

  1. I love Pinterest! I'm glad you enjoy its uses as much as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!