Holiday Shopping



There is a reason why I don't go to the stores during the Holiday Season. That's because of CROWDS! Lots and lots of people. And I don't like it.

But I decided I needed to go out and get some towels since the hand towels were ruined by Star San (bleached them). I also wanted to get a table cloth and napkins that were not blue.

To my surprise (and it shouldn't have been) the stores are CRAM PACKED with new things to buy. I have actually been going to Marshalls and Homegoods pretty regularly over the past several months, and I had NO IDEA they could cram so many things into that store.

Well, it did its magic for sure. It got me thumbing through everything I could see. Oooh--something new here and here and EVERYWHERE you looked! It was wild! No wonder people go crazy during the Holiday Season. However, the magic went away, as I was on a mission to only buy towels and a table cloth. That and I have the biggest guilty conscience known to man.

Well, to avoid the temptation of all those beautiful clothes and other items, I will be doing the same thing I have been doing for the last 6 years. I will be taking it easy in my office and comfy warm pjs surfing the net for the latest and greatest gifts for the very few children I buy for on Christmas.



This is the way Steve WISHES I would shop online, however, that will never be the case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!