Ah the joy of online chat support

Let's just beat around the bush shall we? It's fun!


You are now chatting with 'Larry.W'
Larry.W: Hello
Larry.W: This is Larry.
Larry.W: How can I help you?
Amy Coleman: Yes, Larry. I was wondering if we had the option of the live spokesperson on our account
Amy Coleman: or does it need to be added? It says we need to add it, but we thought we had it included with our purchase
Larry.W: let me check
Amy Coleman: thank you
Larry.W: I see that you have purchased Premium Store Plus Yearly package and SEO package
Larry.W: and the Live Spokesperson is not included in your account
Larry.W: Live Spokesperson is FREE only if you choose the 2 Yearly payment plan
Larry.W: and if you wish you can purchase the Live Spokesperson separately
Amy Coleman: We don't want a store, so is that something that was purchased?
Larry.W: Live Spokesperson is $47 per year
Amy Coleman: or is that just what it is called
Amy Coleman: ?
Larry.W: yes
Larry.W: you have purchased the Premium Store Plus package
Amy Coleman: but does that include something related to the store you offer?
Larry.W: and the Store and Media Player features are included in your account
Amy Coleman: we will not be using the store capability
Larry.W: yes
Larry.W: well you can disable the store
Amy Coleman: should we downgrade
Amy Coleman: ?
Amy Coleman: I know. I have already disabled the store
Larry.W: I am sorry, you cannot downgrade the package
Larry.W: there is no option to downgrade the package
Larry.W: however
Larry.W: you can upgrade the package at ant time you wish
Larry.W: at any time*
Amy Coleman: so did we buy something we don't need?
Larry.W: one moment please
Larry.W: let me speak to my Manager
Larry.W: Thank you
Larry.W: well you cannot downgrade the package
Larry.W: what I can do is -
Larry.W: I can make your account to trial
Larry.W: and then you can make a fresh purchase for the package according to your requirement
Larry.W: and once we receive the payment
Larry.W: we will refund you for the old package

FINALLY! The answer I wanted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!