Blogging outloud

Since I have this blog, and I like to write I think I should start using it more. I often blog on myspace, but if someone doesn't have a myspace account, and they are not my friend, they cannot read it. I am always very conservative about what I post, because this is public. I don't want the whole world to know my ups and downs in life. So, I keep it pretty censored.

Life has been so busy these days. So many things to do, so little time. I have been caught up at work for the last few days, so I end up doing personal things since I don't have any pressing projects.

One great thing that happened this week was I finally was successful at getting the entire company (all of 5 people) to sign off on the tradeshow booth design. Due to cost, I was only allowed to redesign two of the six panels. So, the white center panels are me attempting to tie the whole booth together. I think I did a pretty good job. And I like my tagline: Non-Profit Success Made Simple. It does everything a tagline should do-short and simple-and tells what we are about. YEAH! Pat on the back to me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day of enjoyment before going back to work

Day 15 - Time to Learn!

Day 18 - First Unemployment Paycheck!